الأحد، 29 مارس 2009

Lindsay Lohan protected by paps




Lindsay Lohan was protected from paparazzi by a group of bikers.

The 'Mean Girls' actress and her entourage were on their way home after being denied entry to top Hollywood nightclub Villa when they were suddenly surrounded by a swarm of photographers.

When her bodyguard saw a gang of leather-clad motorcyclists, he called them over to scare off the paparazzi.

Gossip website X17Online said of the incident: "After getting denied from Villa, Lindsay and her entourage headed to a private residence in Hollywood, and as they were leaving, Lindsay's bodyguard called a biker gang to the rescue!

"Within moments, an army of leather-clad motorcycle men approached the photographers' cars and began threatening them. The photographers called the cops, but once the officers showed up, they didn't seem very concerned and no arrests were made."

Lindsay - who is currently dating DJ Samantha Ronson and has completed three stints in rehab - recently claimed the media's obsession with her private life has harmed her career.

She said: "There's not much I can do about the fact that I've become a kind of obsession. I can't change that. And yes, all of that stuff has hurt my career, but I really don't feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I'm glad everything happened the way it did."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق