الأحد، 29 مارس 2009

Mariah shakes off the Cannon




Mariah Carey's husband says he's "not worthy" of appearing on her records.

The US singer's spouse Nick Cannon jokes he doesn't want to jeopardise his wife's phenomenally successful career by collaborating with her.

He said: "I am not worthy of being on a Mariah Carey record. Please, we're going to try to keep her career soaring. I can't even step into the studio with that woman. She is incredible."

Nick, 28, also believes he managed to make his marriage happen by constantly talking about how attracted he was to Mariah before the pair met.

He continued: "I say I spoke my marriage into existence. I was the biggest Mariah Carey fan ever. Every time I'd do interviews and they'd ask, 'Who is your celebrity crush?' I was like, 'Mariah Carey! I've got to meet Mariah Carey.' "

Although the couple - who are to celebrate their first wedding anniversary on April 30 - are planning to have children, Nick says they want to enjoy their marriage first.

He added: "I think what it is, is the public really wants us to have kids. We're going to do it and when we do it we're going to let you all know. But right now, we're trying to enjoy the newlywed aspect

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق